Saturday, May 1, 2010

On the move

I've been moving work around here lately. I needed to get one of the pieces on display at Q's Cafe to send to Montana and had sold two more that had originally been in the grouping, so I decided to take down everything that had been hanging there for four months and put up new work.
I'm the featured artist in the One12 Gift Shop of the Galesburg Civic Art Center for May, so we hung ten new works on the wall there. I'll be in the gift shop during the gallery opening on May 7th.
And, drumroll please, we wrapped up 13 of my pieces and sent them off to an art gallery in Montana this week! They're to arrive at Visions West Galleries in Livingston on Wednesday. Once they get all of my work up on their website, I'll put the link on my blog. I'm so excited to have gallery representation!!

1 comment:

  1. It's really great to see a number of the works grouped together. I think collectors will be buying more than one!

    ReplyDelete