Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Week

I finished a commission piece and it was picked up this week by a very happy customer ... I received a check in the mail for three of my collages (all dealing with navigation as subject matter from 2008, 2009 and 2010) and will ship those off to Houston TX tomorrow... and sold another piece that traveled onto Naperville IL on Saturday! My Women's Art Workshop group met on Friday and had a great discussion on our new work made in response to the assignment of "birds" and the processes everyone had used. This weekend I worked on another bird piece and the above 14" x 11" landscape. Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like life is EXCELLENT! Congratulations! Does your Women's Art Workshop have a blog? ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, yet another winner! You are on a role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those poles & lines, and all that wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete