Thursday, June 25, 2020

Camino Commission

My husband and I walked 140 miles of The Camino in northern Spain in 2016. We met a man and his son from California while walking the trail and have kept in contact via Facebook. He recently asked me if I had any photographs from that walk that I could make art from. He chose the one below out of the five or six I proposed, and he said he wanted to give it to his son as a gift. I asked if he could send me photographs of his Pilgrim's Passport that we all got stamped each morning and night by various restaurants, hostels or hotels so that I could work sections of those stamped images into the road of the art piece. I think the resulting 18"H x 24"W artwork really captures the feeling of the peacefulness of walking through a forest in Spain and will be a wonderful reminder of that time for his son.





2 comments:

  1. What a great gift for his son!! Love the idea of including bits from the passport.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete