Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Going to Scottsdale

The collages above are all going to Scottsdale, Arizona, next week to Xanadu Gallery. I'm going to ride out with my friend, Linda, who will be wintering in Arizona, so we're going to hand deliver the art. The gallery owner has been very nice and fun to deal with via email, so I'm excited to get to meet him and tour the gallery. Linda and I then plan to go to Taliesen West, the Botanical Garden, maybe head up to Sedona, and also go on part of the Thursday Night Art Walk in Scottsdale before I fly home. It promises to be a fun adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip! I've done a couple of the walking tours at Taliesen West--definitely worth the time. The Botanical Garden is superb, and I know you would love the landscape at Sedona--go for it! (I've been in this area when visiting my sister in the Phoenix area.)

    ReplyDelete