Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Exciting year

2010 has been an exciting year so far!

... In early January we got the news that my husband and I had been offered a two-person show at the Galesburg Civic Art Center to run Nov-Dec this year,

... an e-mail arrived informing me that one of my submissions to a national juried show had been selected by the juror,

... my art workshop group of 6 women has been asked to do a show at nearby Monmouth's Buchanan Center for the Arts; the show will run Dec 3 - Jan 31,

... and while I was in Montana over the weekend, I met with the owner of Visions West Galleries (Livingston, Bozeman, Denver - the Livingston gallery is shown above). She is going to send me a contract and a list of my art she wants me to ship to her – so I'll have gallery representation now!!

I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my art studio preparing new work and I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. You're cooking! Many congrats on the gallery representation--what a great step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Can't wait to see what comes out of your studio. It's so great knowing there are places out there for it to be seen!

    ReplyDelete